Who We Are
began operations in 2003 as a business unit of Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc. Today the company has become Nigeria’s leading Life insurance provider with three subsidiaries; Mutual Benefits Micro-finance Bank and two offshore companies: Mutual Benefits Assurance Company, Liberia and Mutual Benefits Assurance Niger SA (MBA Niger). Mutual Benefits Life is a strong, and well capitalized with a team of highly trained professionals, a respectable Board, and access to the International Insurance Market.
- Incorporated as a private limited liability company on 20th February, 2007
- Granted Certificate of Registration as an Insurer by the National Insurance
Commission on 14th November, 2007
- Between 2003 and 2007, the Company was operating as a business unit of Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc.
- The company became a subsidiary of Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc. in 2007
- Transacts Life Insurance Business
- Paid-Up Share Capital/ Share Premium- ₦ 4,000,000, 000